Last updated: July 19, 2022.
With the recent changes for businesses related to COVID-19, we want to reassure you that we are continuing to provide our full range of services with the safety measures listed below. We will update this page regularly as the safety measures change.
We are continuing to see all cases by appointment only. This includes Canine Rehabilitation appointments, Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine appointments for acupuncture, herbal medicine, food therapy and Tui -na, Animal Chiropractic, Nutrition referrals, and specific blood testing referrals.
If you have questions, please contact us by phone at 902-461-0951 or email us at email@example.com.
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Vet & Rehab appointments: One client will be allowed into the examination room for appointments only.
- We do ask that clients continue to wear a mask while inside the clinic; a mask can be provided if needed.
- We request a maximum of 2 clients in the lobby area at any given time.
- Contactless payment methods are preferred. We can accept credit card information over the phone and e-transfers. We can also meet you at the door with our portable debit machine.
- Curbside pickup of food and medication continues to be available upon request
ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a Nutrition Specialist via message, phone or video, click here.
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you with your furry family members when COVID subsides!
– Your dedicated team at Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives Inc.