Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives (www.fullcirclevet.ca) has a maternity leave position available for a veterinary assistant/receptionist. We are looking for a friendly, caring person who deals well with people and their pets. Employment would begin in February/March 2015
Job description includes:
- Answering the phone.
- Booking appointments.
- Cleaning and stocking examination rooms
- Processing Cash, Debit and credit card transactions.
- Assisting veterinarians and veterinary technologists in restraint for minor procedures
- Assisting veterinarians and veterinary technologists in basic care for hospitalized patients
- Other tasks may vary depending on experience and practice needs
Experience using veterinary software is an asset but not necessary.
Awareness of complementary and alternative medicine is also an asset.
If you think you are the person we need…
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Participate in the Full Circle of Veterinary Care!
Our dynamic, passionate and dedicated customer care team wants you to experience inspired, integrated veterinary health care. Our broadly educated veterinarians, technologists and clerical support staff meld conventional veterinary medicine and surgery with diverse special interest fields including: nutrition (commercial and home prepared feeding plans), diagnostic ultrasound, acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, canine rehabilitation, feline focused medicine and more. Take the first step and join us online at www.fullcirclevet.ca to learn more and to link to our Facebook page.