Therapeutic Laser Referral
Therapeutic laser can help clear up certain conditions quicker than the use of antibiotics alone.
We offer therapeutic laser for the following conditions:
- Otitis externa
- UTI’s and cystitis
- Anal sacculitis
- Superficial wounds, non-healing wounds and skin trauma
Our technicians are certified and trained to use the laser and provide treatments safely and efficiently.
Therapeutic Laser Referral Protocol
- To refer a client, please complete the online Therapeutic Laser Referral form.
- Superficial wounds and skin trauma will be approved on a case by case basis.
- Full circle will call clients to book once referral is received and approved .
- No doctor exam is required at Full Circle for a laser referral.
- The treatments are 6 sessions over 2-3 weeks to ensure best results.
- If our technicians feel that the infection/condition is worsening or the patient’s treatment should not take place, we will refer the client back to the referring Veterinarian for further work up and continuation of treatment. Full Circle doctors will not be looking at the case.
- If after the 6 treatments the condition is not fully resolved, we will discuss with the client about another course of laser treatments.
- Referring practice will receive Medical Notes from each visit on progress.
- Appointments are 15 minutes unless otherwise discussed.
- Ears will be superficially cleaned and anal glands expressed prior to treatment to allow the best possible penetration of the laser beam.